Individual Tax

High-Quality Individual Tax Preparation Services

Individual Tax Return Services

Jason Marc Altman CPA PA provides the highest-quality individual tax preparation services. Each year we prepare personal income tax returns for our individual and business clients. No tax return is too large for us to handle. 

Jason Marc Altman CPA PA is owned and managed by Jason Altman, who has the experience to handle a variety of complex tax matters, including large capital transactions, sale of business or personal property, rental income, and limited partnerships.

Our fees for preparing tax returns are based on the complexity of the tax returns, not on the amount of the refund. Click here to check your refund status.

Filling Tax document

Documents Needed for Filing Your Taxes

  • Your Social Security number (SSN) or taxpayer identification number (ITIN) and SSNs or ITINs for spouse and dependents (if any)
  • Your birth date and birth date for spouse and dependents (if any)
Income source documents:  
  • W-2 - Wages and salary
  • W-2G - Gambling winnings
  • Form 1099-R - Retirement income
  • Form 1099-INT - Interest
  • Form 1099-DIV - Dividends
  • Form 1099-MISC - Miscellaneous income, including self-employment
  • Form 1099-G - Government payments
  • Form 1099-SA - MSA or HSA distributions
  • Form 1099-B - Broker or barter exchanges
  • Form SSA-1099 - Social Security benefits
  • Form RRB-1099 - Railroad retirement
  • Schedule K-1 - Partnership income or loss
Documents that reflect items you might have paid during the year:  
  • Form 1098 - Mortgage interest
  • Form 1098-E - Student loan interest
  • Form 1098-T - Tuition
Records and receipts for:  
  • Unreimbursed mileage related to work or volunteering
  • Charitable donations
  • Contributions to retirement plans
  • Healthcare expenses
Self-employment income and expenses, including any:  
  • Home-office expenses
  • Health-insurance premiums paid
  • Transportation costs
  • Advertising fees
  • Rental property
  • Moving expenses, if you moved for a new job
  • Expenses for energy-efficient home improvements
  • Tuition or fees paid for your own, your spouse's, or dependents' education
  • Retirement account rollovers
  • Child care and dependent care expenses, including the employer identification number (EIN) or SSN of the care provider
  • A copy of last year's return
  • Financial account information to pay any balance due or to receive any refund 
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation.
Contact us for all your individual tax preparation needs.
Share by: